Side burn $11
1/2 Arm $15
Quick Waxing Guidelines:
- Please note that the hair must be at least 1/4" in length before waxing.
- It is up to the client to inform the technician beforehand of any medications they may be using that would interfere with waxing services.
- Waxing before menses or during pregnancy will make it sting a little more.
- After a Brazilian waxing, it is recommended that there not be sexual activity, vigorous exercise, or soaking in hot tubs for 12-24 hours.
- Please do not drink alcohol beforehand. It can sometimes make the pain worse.
- No tanning 24 hours before or 24 hours after getting your waxing service.
- After waxing for a while, the hair gets softer, finer, and weaker. Hair follicles can sometimes have a hard time pushing their way up to the surface. Exfoliates are recommended. Ask your service provider which exfoliant is best for you.
- Most importantly, to decrease your level of discomfort, become a frequent waxer. The more you wax, the less you will need to wax, as waxing reduces the strength of the hair follicle; over time hair regrowth will become more sparse and you will be able to extend weeks between visits.